SILC Global helps you to enter foreign markets, facilitate international investments, and develop corporate real estate, (re)location, consolidation and exit strategies.
Through a comprehensive assessment and co-development of your company’s business plan, with corporate real estate and location portfolio objectives, SILC Global assists you with defining project parameters and location factors. Furthermore, our experts can support both your investment and divestment strategy through project management.
The result of this process will be the first step for your company to save considerable time and costs when entering new markets, establishing new branches, consolidating existing real estate, and enhancing their locational and operational flexibility. In the current economy, support can also be provided for the creation and execution of exit strategies. For many clients, we maximize grants, financial incentives, and real estate acquisition and legal transactions.
- Comprehensive business strategy assessment
- Business process innovation Business process re-engineering (e.g. Shared Service and Customer Support Centers)
- Develop export plans
- Design optimized supply chain and distribution network
- Develop foreign investment plans with our proprietary methodologies and tools
- Strategic merger & acquisition advice
- Develop market entry strategies for companies
- Matchmaking (e.g. distributors, joint ventures and technology partners)
- Develop corporate location and real estate strategies, including disposition plans.